Sunday, 28 February 2010

First on my hitlist

I got asked to write a blog about anything and the mind does wander.
'Anything you say?'
'Yes anything... as long as it doesn't violate personal information and privacy etc etc'
'Well... that changes everything' HAHA.
So I think think to myself,
'What is there I have a lot to say about?'
Well I wouldn't say I was political and my hobbies about to 0 these days... one thing keeping me sane in my work load is music *Bing*. It is know among all who know me that my music taste... is well awful. But I like it and there are other people who do too!! Otherwise it wouldn't be known as POP - Popular?

I am going to discuss the in's and out's of my music collection. A general rant about how I know the music is awful yet *as many others clearly agree* love it so.

First on my hit list is Katy Perry!

No matter how irritating she may be her album ROCKS!! Not only is she a FAB singer but her songs are funny yet make sense. 'Your not a man, your just a mannequin' How many of them do you know? Well I personally know many. Girls seams to be able to open up a lot more in that sense. I heard one that she never wears the same outfit more than once. :O What a waste. Her outfits are cool as but if we were friends her hand me downs wouldn't be priority. I regularly borrow friends clothes because I get very bored of my wardrobe yet it wouldn't be hard to turn hers down. There so WOW, noway could someone else get away with their reappearance.

ANNYYWAYYY the music.

Catchy lyrics. I don't know about you but 'Hot and Cold' stays in my head for days!! I like the actions invented too.. its a real floor filler. 'One Of The Boys' is another song I can relate to, having been the only girl in a group of lads you do become less female. I think at this point I forced pink upon myself in an attempt to cling to femininity. 'I Kissed A Girl' What a statement to make entering the charts HEY. Shes full of Oomph! 'Waking Up In Vegas' sounds strangely exciting. The aftermath might include a divorce and the loss of all money and keys... but what a night but that have been. I wonder where the inspiration came for this song.
Katy and Russel Brand to be married? I like this. There both nuts tbh. Good match but unexpected.

Anyway awesome album! I recommend you give it a try! Can honestly say I know every word. <3>

This afternoons chart show will undoubtedly be added to his. For know this album gets full approval! (Y)

(8) I'm leaving my fingerprint on you (8)

2 comments:

  1. Alright - Dom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prefer Paramore
    their current album is awesomee!
    Are they really getting married? i was so not onto that :S
    noiceee review anyways, i might just try the album out ;)

    ReplyDelete